cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Basic Managed Wordpress SSL Cert Upload Help

Hi,

I'm looking for some help on installing / uploading a GoDaddy SSL Cert for my Basic Managed Wordpress website. There doesn't seem to be any  documentation related to this.  I usually end up to a spot saying GoDaddy handles this on server setup for Managed Wordpress sites.  Support tells me they don't for the Basic version then proceeds with an upsell.  They do send me setup-by-step instructions on how to install SSL for everything but a Basic Managed Wordpress site.. so figured I would try here.

Again, this is for Basic Managed Wordpress.

On the Standard SSL Certificate Manage page, the Status shows it as issued, linked to my domain, and valid. I have downloaded the CRT files as well.

I found a youtube video of someone at a similar location, but then they open the cPanel and go to an SSL / TLS page to upload the files.  I guess Basic doesn't include this.. and this is where I'm at.  Does anyone here know more, or point me in direction for this.

Thanks!

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@John-321 

All you should have to do is "re-key" the certificate and it should have the domain / Managed WordPress account listed as an option.  Once you select that the GoDaddy system to automatically install the SSL Certificate on your WordPress site.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@John-321 

All you should have to do is "re-key" the certificate and it should have the domain / Managed WordPress account listed as an option.  Once you select that the GoDaddy system to automatically install the SSL Certificate on your WordPress site.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Yes, I had just figured that out a few minutes ago. 

Thank you for your quick reply!