cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Outlook Organization Profile Incorrect

Hello I have my outlook profile, which is connected to the wrong organization. When I try to change it, I get forwarded to GOdaddy Dashboard for email. However there I can not make any changes. 

Example I have a domain XY which has an outlook email address. I do not use it and eventually would like to cancel it.

However, now I am using and currently have my company E-mail and in the outlook profile it has the Linkedin link to the XY and the profile as well. I want it to be my company but when I go to change it I get forwarded to Godaddy and very basic mask to change only my name and email. Not the company. 

6 REPLIES 6
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Outlook Organization Profile Incorrect

@stillhart

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the GoDaddy community.

Can you share a screenshot of what your looking at in Outlook? It would be much appreciated!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Re: Outlook Organization Profile Incorrect/?isc=gdcommment

[image: image.png]

--
Julie Stillhart

sorry they do not let me send a screen shot....I sent it in a reply from my mail

Super User I
Super User I

Hello @stillhart ,

Can you just private message me the screenshot?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Hi @davisdre317, There I have attempted to send you the screen shot over private mail. However I do not think they are reaching you. Here is a picture. The company I am working with and email is not grow-it-all Therefore Stillhart ConsultingScreenshot.png

Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Hello @stillhart 

According to Microsoft this is the proper steps, see link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/manage/change-address-contact-and-more?view=o365-wo...

If that doesn't solve your issue, there might be some limitations going through GoDaddy for 365.

I would need to setup a GoDaddy 365 tenant to validate that since I'm directly through Microsoft. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis