cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Office 365 via GoDaddy product description

Godaddy product description on https://au.godaddy.com/business/office-365 is surely incorrect:

"Which desktop applications come with the Business Premium plans?

This depends on whether you’re using a PC or Mac. PC users can download Microsoft Office 2016 versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and the desktop version of Skype for Business (formerly Lync). Mac users will be able to download Microsoft Office 2016 versions of Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook and Lync as part of the Business Premium plans."

Access is not to my knowledge available for Macs but is part of the MS Office 365 package for PCs.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III Super User III
Super User III

Re: Office 365 via GoDaddy product description

@phraThat is odd.  It's correct on the US site, but appears to be in err on the Australian site.

@JesseWWho should this be submitted to?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Office 365 via GoDaddy product description

@phra You are correct. Access is not available for Macs. I have forwarded this information on to our product team so they can get it removed from the site. Thanks for flagging it and thanks @Nate for pinging me Man Happy

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.