cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Issue with my organisation name within SharePoint as well OneDrive

My organisation name is not changing.

We used for a while one domain (which was the name of the organisation), until we decided to change the Organisation/Branding to another.

Upon purchasing this new domain to suit this change; we changed our Users Domain to the newly acquired one:

GoDaddy => Account => Email & Office => Manage => User => Edit => Domain

All seems to work fine; however the problem is that organisation within SharePoint as well OneDrive and other places the organisation is still referred to as the old/original Domain.

Is there another place to change this, am I missing something?

Is there someone that could shed some light on this...

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

I'll be honest and say, I do not use GoDaddy Office 365 @Chris-Uluu but I have used Office 365 for many years now. I'm not exactly sure what applies or does not apply but in O365 you make these kind of organizational changes in Settings > Organization Profile. Check out Change your organization's address, technical contact, and more. Perhaps you need to change this in a couple of places? I that helps? Please come back and let us know what you did to get this sorted.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

I'll be honest and say, I do not use GoDaddy Office 365 @Chris-Uluu but I have used Office 365 for many years now. I'm not exactly sure what applies or does not apply but in O365 you make these kind of organizational changes in Settings > Organization Profile. Check out Change your organization's address, technical contact, and more. Perhaps you need to change this in a couple of places? I that helps? Please come back and let us know what you did to get this sorted.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post