cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

I can't sync my calendar and contacts between iphone 7/godaddy email account/outlook 365. Help??!!

My contacts and calendar items won't sync between my iphone 7 and outlook 365 on my desktop.  Using godaddy's imap email account.  So far I've spent hours on the phone with support from Microsoft and Apple.  Godaddy said it's not their area.  I really could use some help.

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: I can't sync my calendar and contacts between iphone 7/godaddy email account/outlook 365. Help?

Hi @jtazz, thanks for posting.

Were you using Workspace Calendar? If so, it only supports 1 way syncing, that is, syncing from the calendar to your phone or Outlook. It doesn't support 2 way syncing, so changes made on either device won't be added to the Workspace Calendar. This also means that it can't sync between devices.

If you want to have syncing between devices, I recommend that you check out the Office 365 plans, which support this.

https://www.godaddy.com/email/professional-email

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Re: I can't sync my calendar and contacts between iphone 7/godaddy email account/outlook 365. Help?

Don't waste your time.  I upgraded to Office 365 from Workspace just for the calendar and it still doesn't sync.  I had to move directly to Microsoft and use their system to make this work.