cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

I can send mail but not receive email.

My mail account can send mail but can't receive the mail.
What happen to my mail account
in my goddady account I have two domain name
first domain can send and receive  mail but second domain can send but can't receive
so what the problem?

7 REPLIES 7
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: I can send mail but not receive email.

@RathaWhen you check email what error message do you recieve?   That will tell you where the problem is either with the server or in you settings.

Verifity that your incoming server settings are correct and then try again.  If you get an error message, tell us what that is exactly -- it will point us in the right direction.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

test

I have the same error. The error message "Server error (Access Denied)"
Webmail inbox error.jpg

Hi,

This worked for me:

Select your hosting and go to the c-panel admin board.

Search for MXEntry, under Email

In email routing select Local Mail Exchanger

After a week and like 3 calls to support, I figured that out without their help. They had no idea what was going on. Pretty annoying.

Hope this helps!

New

You are super. It took me 3 hours working this problem. I tried on your solution. It worked. Smiley Happy   Smiley Happy   Smiley Happy .

I just bought the hosting and the incoming email was not working. "The remote mail exchanger" was selected in the default setting. So, I changed it to "Local mail exchanger" as you advised and it worked. Thank you.

Thomas jeferson didn't have to put up with GoDaddy; if he did he'd free them and simply keep his slaves.

buck