cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Emails not working on my domain

Hi,

This is my first post on the community. 

I have my domain registered and have paid for Email Essentials, everything was working fine until Tuesday this week. Since then I have not been receiving emails, but I am able to send absolutely fine. 

No settings have changed, the subscription is up to date. 

When I send an email externally from another webmail address it sends and I don't get a NDR.

Does anyone have any ideas

Thanks Ben .

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Emails not working on my domain

Hey there @benhbartlett 

Are you using cPanel? If so, make sure the MX Entry setting in cPanel is on remote for the domain in question.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Emails not working on my domain

Hi,

I am don't think I am using the cPanel

The email that is not working is my O365 that I have bought through GoDaddy. I can send email to myslef ben@benh,,,,,,.co.uk which is my domain through GoDaddy, but if I try to send an email to this address say from my GMX or work account it fails with this error:

Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, querying the Domain Name System (DNS) for the recipient's domain location information failed.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.

I can send from my ben@benh.......co.uk address to my works address etc

This all stopped working on Tuesday last week, 

Thanks Ben