cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not sending - with a message of Your sending this from a different account....

Hi!
I have my emails set up through workspace - but am using a gmail account to send and receive in.  In the last couple of days I have been receiving this email bounce back:

You're sending this from a different address or alias using the 'Send mail as' feature. The settings for your 'Send mail as' account are misconfigured or out of date. Check those settings and try resending.

This doesn't happen on every email, but is quite annoying....  I haven't changed anything and everything else is working fine.  Any ideas to help would be great!

Thanks

Becs

6 REPLIES 6
New

Re: Emails not sending - with a message of Your sending this from a different account....

I'm having exactly the same problem, and the Gmail troubleshooting page I was directed to is no help. Here's the message I received:

Message not delivered
You're sending this from a different address or alias using the 'Send mail as' feature. The settings for your 'Send mail as' account are misconfigured or out of date. Check those settings and try resending.

LEARN MORE

Can anyone help?

Grant

Re: Emails not sending - with a message of Your sending this from a different account....

I have a godaddy email account and use Gmail to send and reply as my email. I am noticing this problem is being posted a lot recently. I have the same issue... No answers yet... and the problem is sporadic, only happening to certain emails, sending it a few times eventually works, but for my group emails, I have a difficult time tracking down those who aren't getting the emails.

me too. this is getting quite old.  i spent three days this past week trying to fix it.  and now it has started back up again just two days later.  not good.

happening to me too.  Seems to happen with about 1 in 20 emails.  So far my search in Google's forums seem to all say that my settings are wrong.  But if the settings were wrong i would not be able to send an email successfully at all.  Is GoDaddy beginning to have problems 'handshaking' with Gmail/Google?

Having the same issue, anyone have any idea on a cause or solution of this problem? 

not a space or SMTP replies issue...

Thanks,

Randy

I'm having same problem - have tried every recommended fix included removing the 'send as' alias and re-adding. Have reset the SMTP on GoDaddy per recommendations. Getting an increasingly frequent error on my 'send as':