cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cpanel Workspace Email not working

I can access my workspace e-mail and see my messages there. However, I cannot send and receive message using my cpanel email (exact name as workspace email). I thought its because I added my website on the cloudflare website. Therefore, I deleted my website on cloudflare to have my server directly pointing on the godaddy server. I still don't know why but my cpanel e-mail is empty. If I add the email on my iphone email app or microsoft outlook (phone or web app), it doesn't work. Only my workspace e-mail works, so can anyone please help me. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
Solution

Re: Cpanel E-mail not working

Hi @cclores

You cannot use two different email platforms with the same domain name. You can either continue to use webmail, or switch to cPanel email which involves you editing your domain's MX records. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Okay I exported workspace's mailbox and deleted it. I have this for MX and it doesn't work.

MX @ smtp.secureserver.net (Priority: 0) 1 Hour

MX @ mailstore1.secureserver.net (Priority: 10) 1 hour

Hi! So I reset the DNS setting to default according to this :
https://ca.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Domains/Default-DNS-Settings/m-p/58974

I was able to gain back my website but I still cannot receive my emails.

I can send email to my cpanel email but I cannot see it at all.

I have exactly the same issue. Godaddy says they dont support cpanel email and asking me to buy office365.. not sure what to do here. Any help from this community is highly appreciated..

Highlighted

Re: Cpanel Workspace Email not working

Hello Guys 

i got the same problem and resolved please use the following details below for Macbook or iPhone 

POP (Incoming Mail Server)

Host Namepop.europe.secureserver.net

SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server)

Host Namesmtpout.europe.secureserver.net

hope it is helpful for you