The instructions below apply to GoDaddy’s Workspace email and may not be accurate for your Office 365 email.
- Log into your GoDaddy Workspace email account. If you are already using the “Classic View,” proceed to step 3.
- Navigate to the Classic View inbox by selection the “Classic View” button toward the top right of your screen. This link will be located below the “Logged in as” field at the top.
- Once in Classic View, you should already be in the “Email” tab. You can verify this toward the top of the page. Hover over the “Settings” menu item — located immediately below the “Email” tab — and select “Personal Settings.”
- On the Personal Settings page select the “Identities” tab, then select the edit button associated to your email address.
- After selecting the edit button, you should now see the “Modify Identity” box. Change the value of the “Name” field to reflect what you’d like to appear as your email display name. Press “OK” to confirm the change. Your display name should now be set.
- If you were using the Updated View — as opposed to the Classic View — to access your emails, you may select the “Updated View” button at the top right of your page.