cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

365 Showing Old Emails

Hello,

We have a client who is using 365. Their inbox is showing current emails and old emails. For example, there is a 7/18/19 email with one from 2015 right underneath in her inbox. Any ideas what happened to cause this? User error?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: 365 Showing Old Emails

@promedia 

If she's had the email for a while, it may be that the layout has been changed and emails from the same user are grouped together possibly? I'm just guessing. May or may not be the case.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: 365 Showing Old Emails

Thank you for the reply. I have learned that the email shows correctly on mobile devices (no old emails). That leads me to believe the issue is probably something within Outlook and has nothing to do with 365, correct? I asked the client to login through email.domain.com in the web browser and see if the inbox is only showing new emails. To me that would at least eliminate the issue being a 365 issue and leads me to believe it is something within Outlook. Do you agree?