after phrase my domain name and edit the dns its still not working yet 

http://mewduei.com/

any idea why that happen?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: my domain name not working !!

@secarab 

It sounds like this could be one of two issues. Either you have a caching issue or the interface is broken.

If it's caching, try this before contacting support:

• Clear your browser cache
  • Try logging into the GoDaddy site via an incognito (Chrome) or Private (Firefox, IE) window to see if that lets you change the nameservers.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to contact phone support (24/7) or live chat (M-F). There are links at the top of the page. PRO TIP: Use the US version of the site to get to live chat. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

same error 

Solution

Hi @secarab,

Welcome to the Community!

An external check of your domain shows that you have updated the nameservers to a remote hosting provider. However, we see no A record on the domain to "point" to the server at that provider. Please contact that hosting company in order to determine the IP address to insert into the DNS. They can instruct you as to how to make that update on the DNS record there.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support