cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Ultimate Domain Protection & Security

Is there an extra charge for the update to Ultimate Domain Protection & Security that GoDaddy has just notified me about?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

If you have a current domain protection plan you should have received an email from GoDaddy with information and options @ExeterBandstand. Those on current GoDaddy domain privacy plans are being migrated to the domain privacy plus at no additional charge. You will be able to enjoy the upgraded product for the duration of your current term. When it is fine for you to renew you can keep the domain privacy plus, have a look at your price to renew for the cost.

You can also choose to downgrade your current domain privacy to the newly created GoDaddy default privacy service. At either rate you should contact GoDaddy via phone or chat to get you started. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

If you have a current domain protection plan you should have received an email from GoDaddy with information and options @ExeterBandstand. Those on current GoDaddy domain privacy plans are being migrated to the domain privacy plus at no additional charge. You will be able to enjoy the upgraded product for the duration of your current term. When it is fine for you to renew you can keep the domain privacy plus, have a look at your price to renew for the cost.

You can also choose to downgrade your current domain privacy to the newly created GoDaddy default privacy service. At either rate you should contact GoDaddy via phone or chat to get you started. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Thanks! Yes, that helps.