cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Purchased domain doesn't show up in my account

I purchased a .tokyo domain (order number 1530622353), got confirmation from PayPal for successful payment, and I got your confirmation email for the purchase, but the domain won't show up in the "My Domains" list on GoDaddy.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Purchased domain doesn't show up in my account

@bacon_lightning 

So that TLD is a little different. I've heard of ccTLDs (Country Code Top Level Domains), but I've never seen one for a city. I wonder if perhaps it works the same way and you have to be approved for it? I would honestly say call in on this one. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

After waiting half a day it finally appeared in the list.

By the way a .tokyo domain is just like a .jp domain. Anyone can get it with no restrictions. Only .co.jp domains are restricted to one domain per legal entity and you’ll need a company to own a .co.jp domain.
Super User III
Super User III

@bacon_lightning 

Thanks for the feedback! Good to know!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community