cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
essee
Getting Started

Payment Exception Notice

I received notification January 16 my premium listing sold. I checked status for the first time on 1/23, clicked on the Pending tab, expecting to see it. It was not there. It showed under Not Sold. 

I contacted godaddy auctions via email and they told me my payee info was incomplete, which I promptly corrected. I received an email 2 days ago that the payment was in progress via ACH. I received an email yesterday from godaddy titled, ‘Payment Exception,’ stating my payment came back:

No such account / Unable to locate such account.

Please log in to our website's payments details page and edit your details to correct this error.

Although my information appeared correct I re-entered my payment info again today, exactly as it shows on my business bank statement. I’m concerned it may not go through again for some undetectable technical  reason. 

I’m curious if this has happened to anyone else and was it easily resolved? 

Thanks!

essee
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@essee  First of all, congrats on your sale! Secondly, if you entered the information correctly the payment will go through. Do you use a credit union? I have had issues in the past where an ACH payment was returned because although my account number was 123456 the correct way for the credit union to process the ACH was by entering my account number as 0000112345 for something similar. It mainly depends on your financial institution. I would reach out to them to get the correct info.

----

View solution in original post

Thank you and yes it is a credit union. I know I entered their full #, but will double check with them still.

essee

3 REPLIES 3
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@essee  First of all, congrats on your sale! Secondly, if you entered the information correctly the payment will go through. Do you use a credit union? I have had issues in the past where an ACH payment was returned because although my account number was 123456 the correct way for the credit union to process the ACH was by entering my account number as 0000112345 for something similar. It mainly depends on your financial institution. I would reach out to them to get the correct info.

----

Thank you and yes it is a credit union. I know I entered their full #, but will double check with them still.

essee

I did receive the payment after re-entering all my info. As far as I could tell, all was still the same.

Thanks

essee