cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nameserver issue

I have a domain on godday and hosting on discountasp which is working fine. I bought another daomian on godaddy and created a new account with discountasp and purchased a hosting. Now they gave me  the nameservers for new hosting. I changed the nameservers for the new domain on godaddy but the second site , i am getting no page found.

site 1 name server  ns1.discountasp.com,ns2.discountasp.net ,ns3.discountasp.net 

site 2 name server  ns1.discountasp.com,ns2.discountasp.net ,ns3.discountasp.net 

Is this causing an issue. i do not know whether this needs to be fixed on godaddy side or discountaso side. I am lost

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

HI @memphisguy. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! This is more than likely an issue on your web host's side. My guess would be that somehow the nameservers are not set up to host the DNS for the domain. I'd recommend reaching out to them to find out what is happening. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.