cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My domain is blocked and I'm not sure what to do

Hello,

my domain name has been blocked by godaddy what is going on in godaddy i dont know.

https://www.putlockeryes.com/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@waqas321 

I would call into GoDaddy Support than - The only thing I can think of is if the domain didn't renew - while the expiration in WHOIS is showing 2020 - that is normal course of action it's almost like an auto-update even if the payment doesn't process through.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Super User IV

@waqas321 

Right now the domain is set to CloudFlare DNS, but when I try to get information about it there is nothing returned.

1) Is your domain still configured / active with Cloudflare??

2) I see the domain had just renewed at the end of december - are you sure the payment processed as we are just at the grace window where it may have come down for that reason 

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

I have Renewed two domains the 2nd one is fine, Tellyspot.com,
Putlockeryes.com
How can they block my domain without any reason.

--
Waqas Ahmed

@waqas321
As I mentioned when I tried to get any of the DNS information about your domain nothing was reported when I did it who is it showed Cloudflare information. This suggests to me that Cloudflare is not publishing the information from their system I would doublecheck that you’re not getting blocked their

Yes im using cloudflare on this domain, their is no issue with cloudflare i
have checked it, domain is not showing in my domain list dont know what
just happened.

--
Waqas Ahmed

@waqas321 

I would call into GoDaddy Support than - The only thing I can think of is if the domain didn't renew - while the expiration in WHOIS is showing 2020 - that is normal course of action it's almost like an auto-update even if the payment doesn't process through.

View solution in original post

Hi @waqas321,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, this is not an issue that anyone in this forum can assist you with. The reply from @PL281, is correct. You will need to contact the GoDaddy support team. You may also wish to check your email (including spam folders) in case there was any notification over expiration, suspension, or registration issues with the domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support