cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How can I make a zip code on a contact form equal to zip codes served otherwise send auto reply

My pet sitting business only serves certain zip codes. I have a zip code field on my contact sheet. How an I make it so if someone enters a zip code I don't serve they get an auto reply telling them I don't serve that zip code.  Can this even be done.  The site was created using GoDaddy's website builder.

1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: How can I make a zip code on a contact form equal to zip codes served otherwise send auto reply

Hi @ncshahbaz,

Welcome to the Community!

While not exactly the method that you mentioned, you may still be able to use the form to let visitors know whether or not you can service their request. When you create the contact form, there will be an option to have a "thank you message" appear after submission. You can use this to thank your visitors for the submission and include something along the lines of... "We serve the following zip codes and will respond to your request within 24 hours".

Alternately, you can define the zip code field with a label that advises to "enter one of the following zip codes as appropriate", and include those zones you cover.

Just a few thoughts for an easy work-around. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support