cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Granting Access to another person to manage my domains

If i grant another person an access to manage my domains since he will be helping me websites, is there a possibility that he will delete or transfer my domains without me knowing it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Yours is a concern that many people have @Gio88. The good news is maintaining control of your your domain and account is the reason why delegation access was created. Rather than choosing something less secure like giving someone direct access please take advantage of the GoDaddy provided account access methods. 

A great place to read up on this is What is Delegate Access?, Delegate Access vs. Account Administrators, Give others access to my GoDaddy account and Delegate access: Levels of permission. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Yours is a concern that many people have @Gio88. The good news is maintaining control of your your domain and account is the reason why delegation access was created. Rather than choosing something less secure like giving someone direct access please take advantage of the GoDaddy provided account access methods. 

A great place to read up on this is What is Delegate Access?, Delegate Access vs. Account Administrators, Give others access to my GoDaddy account and Delegate access: Levels of permission. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post