cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

GoDaddy is ignoring my customer feedback

I get sick and tired of receiving constant "warnings" about stuff about to expire, which it is not. I have just read a lot of complaints about the incessant e mailings and text messages about something is about to expire.

90, 60, 30, 15, 10, 5, 2 day warnings is it?

How totally ridiculous, and it proves you don't give a rats about customer opinion or their view towards elements of your service. Which remain unchanged from 2016 to the present.

You remain, one of the biggest time wasters i know, 30 days and seven days perhaps, or better still, why not let your customers select the frequency of your advisory notifications? As a company, for this reason alone, I would ditch you in a heart beat..

company success is based on customer service. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @roydow,

Welcome to the Community.

Of course, customer feedback is always valued. But it doesn't mean that procedures are changed for everyone providing input to GoDaddy systems. Loss of domains can be a catastrophic event for many customers and their businesses, so GoDaddy will continue to send multiple notices regarding their expiration. There are 8 notices surrounding the expiration of a domain - 5 before and 3 after. Due to the importance of this alert, no changes will be made. For all those coming close to losing their domain, we've never heard that there are "too many" alerts - if it saves the registration for them.

You can, as you've noted, edit other communications within the profile of your GoDaddy account. If you go to "Account Settings" and "Contact Preferences", you can make the provided adjustments there. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @roydow,

Welcome to the Community.

Of course, customer feedback is always valued. But it doesn't mean that procedures are changed for everyone providing input to GoDaddy systems. Loss of domains can be a catastrophic event for many customers and their businesses, so GoDaddy will continue to send multiple notices regarding their expiration. There are 8 notices surrounding the expiration of a domain - 5 before and 3 after. Due to the importance of this alert, no changes will be made. For all those coming close to losing their domain, we've never heard that there are "too many" alerts - if it saves the registration for them.

You can, as you've noted, edit other communications within the profile of your GoDaddy account. If you go to "Account Settings" and "Contact Preferences", you can make the provided adjustments there. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post