cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domains are not resolving to any DNS after renewal

Hello I renewed 5 domains via your colleague  but domain are not resolving to any DNS. Its been almost a week now, I've emailed him, but got no response. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Domains are not resolving to any DNS after renewal

Hi there @peterwhite,

Thanks for posting. If your DNS is not resolving after a week you will need to contact live support so they can investigate the issue.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

So here is a brief update on the issue. 

Domains are not fixed yet, I'm unable to change DNS settings from my control panel, each time I try to make a change, I get email:

The modifications you requested for the domain ----------.com have failed. 

As of today, guy who charged me, lamper@godaddy.com seems to be not working anymore, I receive bounce:

Your message to lamper@godaddy.com couldn't be delivered.
lamper wasn't found at godaddy.com.

There you go... Just unbelievable.

I was not able to start a chat, it seems that I was banned from chat or its disabled for me

Currently I'm moving all my domains away from godaddy

Hi @peterwhite,

As we are not reporting any issues this week in the Domain Control Center, you may wish to try a private/incognito browsing window in order to make your DNS changes. 

Our Chat support is available from 5am-6pm MST (GMT-7), Monday - Friday on our US page: https://www.godaddy.com/help/?countryview=1. While our chat team is assisting other customers, the chat option will not be on-screen until the next agent is available.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support