cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain not in my account

I ordered two .uk domains on Sunday, and received emails on Monday saying they'd been successfully registered, and would be in my account. But only one of them appeared in my account.

Then on Tuesday I received another email, telling me the missing domain had been successfully registered. But it's still not in my account.

If I go to the DNS page, and type in the first letter of the missing domain, it appears there, but if I try to add a host record I get an error message saying "Domains must be in an eligible status."

It's as though the domain is stuck in limbo somewhere.

I tried to contact Godaddy via chat, but just got a "Chat loading..." message, without it loading. I'm not able to contact them by phone.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Domain not in my account

@Jefff66 

The only resolution to this particular issue is to contact phone support or live chat. If you're still having issues with live chat, try opening up the GoDaddy site in an incognito/private window.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community