cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain forwarding - connection error on mobile

Hey guys, i forwarded my form page to my new domain https://form.jotformeu.com/90394754227362 to dronemaniacs.info , but when i open it on my mobile phone for first time i get error web page not available net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET , when i close page and reopen again it works...but everytime i open it after a while i get first this error and after second time i can open it normally, anyone with help? Please thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Domain forwarding - connection error on mobile

@AdamVigas wrote:
Hey guys, i forwarded my form page to my new domain https://form.jotformeu.com/90394754227362 to dronemaniacs.info , but when i open it on my mobile phone for first time i get error web page not available net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET , when i close page and reopen again it works...but everytime i open it after a while i get first this error and after second time i can open it normally, anyone with help? Please thanks

@AdamVigas  The forwarding is working fine for me with no errors. As a reminder, please allow 24-48 hours for the forwarding to properly propagate. 

----

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AdamVigas. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! After doing some digging, I've found that this is an issue we're looking into. It seems to be specific to chrome on mobile devices. If you could provide the following information, I'd be happy to pass it on to the team that's investigating this:

• Mobile device make/model
  • OS version
  • Browser version
  • Network provider

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I have multiple thousand digital marketers that are having this same problem.  Some have already gone to namecheap.  I'd prefer to stick with godaddy.  Can you please update us when this has been resolved?

I even get errors on my laptop.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET or connection timed out 

Here are all my subdomains of owianindustries.com

awesome
buildwealthfast
buildwealth
buykangen
chasecredit
createpassion
DigitalLifestyleBusiness
dobetter
dream
ebook
enagicshop
escapework
evidence
familytime
getoutoftheratrace
goodfit
inversementorship
joindgl
join
leads
legacy
live
masteradvertising
messenger
millenial
millennial
newlife
ondemand
preciousMoments
provenformula
replay
self-control
simplemarketingsystem
SpendMoreTimeWithFamily
teamphoenix
timebackwithmyfamily
timefreedom
tips
traveltheworld
UnleashTheChains
va
yourdream
zoom

I have tested every one of these, and they are all susceptible to this problem.  Can you please just fix it so I don't have to go to namecheap?

Thank you.

Contact me back at owianindustries@gmail.com when you have fixed it.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ahmedowian. This is an ongoing issue and our developers are still investigating. I plan to update here once the issue is resolved. Please see my post above if you'd like to provide information to further our investigation. Thanks. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I am experiencing this issue as well on www.BurningHotEvents.com. It is undoubtably a deterrent and it looks unprofessional when a connection error displays before the site loads. Website visitors will likely leave, versus waiting for the site to load, because they'll think it's broken. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Everyone. Our networks admins believe they've addressed the root cause of this issue. If you're still having trouble, please feel free to follow up with our support team so they can pass on your situation as an example. Hopefully, it should be working for you though.