cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DNS ISSUE

I have a domain in my account which i need to point to other hosting server. I have changed my nameservers but since it has been 12 hours my domain is not able to point correctly. Browser gives DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. Is there any solution or live godaddy chat support where i can able to identify and fix the issue? Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: DNS ISSUE

@abdulrehman786 

Standard propagation time on GoDaddy systems can take 24-48 hours. This is for full, global propagation. You can call in to phone support or contact live chat if you want them to check your settings or run diagnostics. The link to contact support should be at the top of the page. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: DNS ISSUE

Hi,

it is usually browser error at  first try to change dns into google's 8.8.8.8 an 8.8.1.1Fix-DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN_easiest-way

Detailed guide how to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error