cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can I create multiple individual website domains under one account with hosting plan? Deluxe Hosting

Hi so basically my dad is purchasing the Deluxe Hosting Plan for his photography website, and we were wondering if it was possible we could use his account to create multiple more individual sites and domains? Here's why: I would like to create a website with a custom domain for my Environmental Youth Club that I've created, and my mom would like to create one for her new business. We were wondering if it was possible to do this without making it under my dad's photography main website domain and if we can also do it for free? Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User III

Yes, in the administration area of the web hosting account there would be 1 main site, with the addon sites under it.  But for the public facing side you can point the domains to their respective websites.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User III

Yes, in the administration area of the web hosting account there would be 1 main site, with the addon sites under it.  But for the public facing side you can point the domains to their respective websites.

View solution in original post