cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Adding A records: An unexpected error occurred. If this issue continues, contact support.

Hi all,

I have tried clearing cache and private browser but I can't for the life of me add an A Record which I need to do to point my domain to my server on cloudways. Any help would be wonderful.

I get the error: An unexpected error occurred. If this issue continues, contact support.

So I assume I need to get in touch with support but no one seems to be available!

Best regards,

Jethro

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Adding A records: An unexpected error occurred. If this issue continues, contact support.

Hi @houseofmalt. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you're still having this problem, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then you'll need to get in touch with our customer care team. This thread discusses ways you can do that. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Adding A records: An unexpected error occurred. If this issue continues, contact support.

Hi Jesse! All sorted, customer support fixed it really quick for me, couldn't have done it without contacting support so that they updated the records on their end. All worked out.