• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

wordpress setting issue

Hello sir,

sir i purchased both domain and deluxe hosting from go daddy.but now i dont understrand how to setup hosting with domain.i installed wordpress on it but does not let me proceed whenever i want to login like when i type [link removed by moderator] then when i enter username and passowrd then an error comes which says the following.

Error establishing a database connection
    This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

Basically when i setting up my sql database then i delete the default and add my database manually and therefore i donot remember my original username and password

please solve this issue for me and if u need my detail about my account i will give through your official email.thanks

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee
    Employee

Re: wordpress setting issue

Hi,

If you purchased deluxe cPanel hosting, you can easily install wordpress from within Installatron inside the main cPanel dashboard. This alleviates a lot of headaches when doing a manual wordpress install. Hopefully this helps! If you still need assistance please call into our support and reach the Hosting department.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: wordpress setting issue

Hi @jugnu,

Hopefully you've been able to get WordPress installed but if not, here an article that should provide some help https://www.godaddy.com/help/install-wordpress-on-your-linux-hosted-domain-using-cpanel-16038. Take care!

Rachel