• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

WooCommerce cart not updating

Hi! Our site https://selectdrawcigarcutters.com uses managed wordpress and woocommerce. Adding an item to the cart does not reveal it in the checkout process (your cart is currently empty). If you do get the item in the cart you cannot change the quantity. Godaddy said that it is due to their caching system which cannot be removed for managed wordpress. Does anyone have any experience with this? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: WooCommerce cart not updating

I too have the same issue. How did you fix this?

Any solutions ?

Im fetching same issue for website with WooCommerce hosted on Godaddy managed hosting.

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@MarieGa @johnmoorehead @nprashanth_is 

In my honest opinion, GoDaddy's Managed WordPress is not the hosting platform you want to use for a WordPress/WooCommerce setup.

Managed WordPress is great but it has a lot of limitations that enhance security but can sometimes conflict with development. It's neither a good nor bad thing. It's just the way the platform works.

I would suggest you all switch to Linux cPanel hosting. I suggest using the Ultimate package if you use shared hosting. WooCommerce takes a lot of resources to run and runs best on the Ultimate package. If you have the budget, I'd suggest getting one of the Business hosting packages. You will hardly ever experience an issue on that one with a WooCommerce setup.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community