• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Missing Flush Cache on Dropdown

For one of my Administrators, she does not see 'Flush Cache' on the Managed WordPress dropdown.  She does see Hosting Overview, Hosting Settings, Connection management, and help.  How do I grant her access?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello there,

I get what you are saying. But for All Administrators >> Managed WordPress & its sub-menus are visible. There is no option to either grant or deny access to Administrator accounts. 

As for the solution.

1. If He/She is using Godaddy Pro or MangeWP to Connect to your site. He/She could try to disconnect and Reconnect from there dashboard

2. Or you could simply create a new Administrator Account for here to access.

Hope this is help full for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello there,

I get what you are saying. But for All Administrators >> Managed WordPress & its sub-menus are visible. There is no option to either grant or deny access to Administrator accounts. 

As for the solution.

1. If He/She is using Godaddy Pro or MangeWP to Connect to your site. He/She could try to disconnect and Reconnect from there dashboard

2. Or you could simply create a new Administrator Account for here to access.

Hope this is help full for you.

View solution in original post