• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Avada shop theme can not be installed in wordpress

Avada shop theme can not be installed in wordpress:

I want to install the Avada shop theme in my wordpress hosting. I installed the plugins of Fusion Builder and Fusion Core, but something was wrong when I installed the woocommerce plugin and activated it. Now, I can not open my dashboard.

https://bicosmetics.com/wp-admin/

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data02/89/42039389/html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/widget/class-fusion-widget-facebook-page.php on line 135

How can I resolve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Avada shop theme can not be installed in wordpress

@bicosmetics

I was able to see your login page and your site (with Avada).   

Is that the error message you receive when you try to login or is all well? Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

I asked godaddy support for help and fixed it.

Great thanks for godaddy online chatting service. 

New

This is a common problem. Avada works fine, but you have to increase Godaddy's low memory limits and a few other settings for it to work properly.
    This is easier done with a control panel account, and not the managed Wordpress. 
    If you have a control panel account, go to "select PHP version", swith to PHP options, and bump up these parameters:

max_execution_time = 180

memory_limit = 368M 

post_max_size = 32M

upload_max_filesize = 32M

If you have a Managed Wordpres account, It's not as easy. You'll need to FTP a file labeled .usr.ini (do a simple text file and then change the name once it's uploaded)
    into your Wordpress root folder with these written on it:

max_execution_time = 180

memory_limit = 368M

post_max_size = 32M

upload_max_filesize = 32M

max_input_vars = 3000

Avada will run perfectly. You can check if these are properly set by going into your Avada options and selecting "System Status".

Did you mean to put a dot in front of usr.ini?

Should the file be named like this: .usr.ini 

or like this

usr.ini

or

user.ini

nevermind, I figured it out by browsing Avada's help articles. You actually gave the wrong instructions on the file name.  

If using a Managed Wordpress Godaddy account, you want to create a new file named (leave out the "" marks)

".user.ini" 

yes there is supposed to be a dot before and after user, that's how managed plans work on godaddy.  Alternatively you can use php.ini, but it takes a lot longer to propagate the changes (sometimes a few days)