cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link exchange for my two of website

I want to add some links to external websites but can't find any info on that. (Using Website Builder)

link exchange for my two of website ,

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: link exchange for my two of website

@kathyhumate

Where do you want to add links?  You can do so in the Content Widget and Footer Widget.  After adding your text, hi-lite what you want to link, click the link icon and add the URL.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Oh thanks MUSE so much , I know u r not worker ar godaddy , because they are always late reply , not u like that . 

I know how to add link to my label and words ,it's means internal link , 

but what i want is the external link bwtween two of my own site . I build two websites in godaddy with website builder to improve google analysis . Now the problems is I don't know if it's workable I add one website link to another webiste home pages and exchange .

P.S. My mother languge is not English , maybe not clear what I want to say ,lol.

Thanks dear from my deep heart . 

Super User II

@kathyhumate

Glad to help! 😉 The instructions I provided do let you add an external link -- just add the http://.   

Having two sites in of itself doesn't improve Google rankings -- unless each site is unique and completely different -- and it makes sense to link to each other.  Where you link really doesn't matter either.  For SEO purposes linking within Content where you are talking about or referencing the other site makes the most sense.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Hi Muse 

Thanks a lot for your fast reply . 

I have two different sites , some content are same , but others are not . I want to know if it's meaningful to improve my google ranking if I link each other in some topic , Because I saw an company with 5 of different site which sell same prodcuts . But their ranking are very good .

Best wishes 

kathy

Super User II

@kathyhumate

Google doesn't approve of duplicate content -- especially when created just for rankings which is what you seem to want to do.  Concentrate on making your one site the best it can be.  Load it up with great content and tons of information on what you have to offer.  Over time, that's how you improve rankings.

Linking between your sites makes sense if it adds value for your site visitor.  Either you want them to know of what else you do on the other site (that is different) or there is different information they may be interested in.  Your rankings are not going to be that different due to one or even two links between two sites that you own that are very similar.

No one thing is a magic bullet for SEO.  There are no easy 1,2,3 systems for good rankings. The only way is to work on your site, be unique, be active on social and building a following. Try to make what you have to offer better or more desired than those who already dominate your market.

HTH! 😉

Judith