cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Question About Linux Hosting Plan - the one your Discontinuing vs the one on your site

I see a deluxe linux web hosting plan on your website that says you have php versions that are recent to 7.  Yet I look at the products I have and I do have a deluxe linux web hosting plan that you tell me is being discontinued and it's not current to 7..you tell me your no longer upgrading that space to have recent versions of php.  Can you explain this what appears to me to be a contradiction?

https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting?isc=gdbb3729

I like the deluxe hosting i'm on because email hosting is included.

If I move to this new deluxe hosting i see on the current website now, email doesn't appear to be included. What would the lowest cost email hosting option be for me then?  

Thanks for any advice.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Question About Linux Hosting Plan - the one your Discontinuing vs the one on your site

The base difference is legacy plans use Hosting Control Center which is no longer being updated, the current offering uses cPanel.  I believe you're asking about Workspace email, which is also no longer sold on their website.  Though Workspace is still available thru support, so you can contact them for your available options on splitting these off into their own plan.  The new hosting plans come with a credit for the first year with Office 365 if you did want to switch over.