cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Sadly one of the worse registrars to deal with

Have been waiting weeks for these guys to get their domain registration system to function without issues. From multiple emails that one cannot respond to, to a messed up authorization system, it truely sucks. Transferring a domain into your GoDaddy account is easy and painless. But then you descend into a world of buggy code to do some routine maintenance. Going to spend more time on tech support phone line today to hear how sorry they are and lets get this fixed for you. Ya ok....

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Sadly one of the worse registrars to deal with

Hi @paulray. Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm not sure why this is happening for you. I know that many customers are able to transfer successfully every day, so I'm not sure why you're having issues in your particular situation. Occasionally I have heard of an issue with a faulty authorization code, but that usually doesn't happen. It would be best to review this with a member of our customer care team (as you've mentioned). I hope you're able to get this resolved without much hassle.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.