cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain & hosting transfer Issue

I want to transfer the domain airsoftconsult .com and hosting from Hostgator to GoDaddy. I have done all the process through "all in one migration" plugin. But after all the transfer when I try to login again into my wordpress dashboard, it says the password is incorrect. I don't know and saved the username and password before transfer. Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User IV

@dost7189 

You're currently using cloudflare so I can't tell which server it is loading from but it should all be the same logins based on what you described

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Hi @dost7189,

Welcome to the Community!

It's not clear if you've set up a hosting plan or Managed WordPress plan with GoDaddy. The domain has not been transferred to GoDaddy, but it's a fairly easy process to begin in the GoDaddy account. 

If you need to reset your password, or access the password for WordPress, you can use these instructions.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@dost7189 

You're currently using cloudflare so I can't tell which server it is loading from but it should all be the same logins based on what you described

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @dost7189,

Welcome to the Community!

It's not clear if you've set up a hosting plan or Managed WordPress plan with GoDaddy. The domain has not been transferred to GoDaddy, but it's a fairly easy process to begin in the GoDaddy account. 

If you need to reset your password, or access the password for WordPress, you can use these instructions.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support