cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Purchased Expired Domain but not visible in Domain Manager

I recently purchase an expired domain name and they already sent me an invoice receipt via email as a proof that I already bought it. The expenses is already credited in my bank account but it is not vissible in my domain manager or anywhere in my godaddy account, the only thing thats showing up is the track record that I purchase it.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Purchased Expired Domain but not visible in Domain Manager

Hi @vuill97

There may be several reasons that a purchased domain is not showing up in your account. Some CCTLD (country-code domains) take a while longer to receive from the registry. If you purchased an auctions domain you will need to transfer it into the account (if it is an active domain at another registrar). If it is an expired domains auction purchase, you will need to wait until the domain is 43 days beyond expiration. https://godaddy.com/help/winning-expiring-domain-auctions-919

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Purchased Expired Domain but not visible in Domain Manager

@vuill97 wrote:

I recently purchase an expired domain name and they already sent me an invoice receipt via email as a proof that I already bought it. The expenses is already credited in my bank account but it is not vissible in my domain manager or anywhere in my godaddy account, the only thing thats showing up is the track record that I purchase it.

@vuill97 Expired domain purchases will not be transferred to your account for up to 6 days after the purchase. Go into your "auctions" account, click on "won" and you'll see the date that the domain will be transferred into your account listed there.

----