cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auction Domain, No response from Seller

Hi,

I have purchased a domain from Godaddy Auction. After 5 days, I get the option to Email seller. I emailed him two days ago and asked him to unlock the domain and provide me the details so that I can transfer that website into my account. 

Two days passed and there is still no response from the seller. Kindly let me know what should I do to get that domain into my account? 

I have checked at Whois and it is showing that domain is registered with Godaddy. And in one of the article, I have read that domains which are already registered with Godaddy, seller have to initiate the domain transfer process. 

Kindly let me know what should I do from my end? And also advice me where I will get the response from the seller? I have checked the email account and Godaddy account. No response anywhere from the seller. 

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Auction Domain, No response from Seller

Hello @bukharifaran,

This forum is not regularly moderated by the auctions department and they are the only ones who have the ability to check on the status of the domain purchase for you. You can better reach out to them at auctions@godaddy.com or if you would like to speak with them directly you can give our support a call at 480-505-8877.

Have a nice day!

Mike L. | WebPro