cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Live Chat Service is Excellent ...but Not Always Available

Hi,

Your Live Chat Service is excellent. I have used a couple of times recently and I am very impressed. However, I find that it's NOT always available. Could you please make a 24/7 service? Your customers are from all over the world, like I am from Nigeria, and there could be time-lags that would mean my needing your service when it's off-time for you in the US.

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Your Live Chat Service is Excellent ...but Not Always Available

Hey @larryhappiday,

Welcome to the Community! Great to hear that you've had some good interaction with our chat team. Just so you know, we're working on expanding out the time that chat will be available so stay tuned. Please feel free to kick start some conversations about things you are interested in talking about with other greta GoDaddy Community members. Take care!

Rachel

I agree. I love live chat, but the unavailability makes it almost unusable. I'm in the US and encounter the same issue.

Thanks Rachel and the team for being willing to work out kinks and make GoDaddy the best in customer service.

Kay Guenther

I've never had that experience, actually, sometimes their almost to proficient.  I can say no-matter what happens with my current projects, I will always think wonderfully of them.  I mean that from the bottom of my heart, from day one.

Respectfully,

Michael J. De Grado

CrowdAttendance.com

Make it 24/7?  You can't be serious.  I bought my domain names, I think around 3:00a.m Chicago time, I was like holy **bleep** someone answered.  I was afraid of them thinking I was a crack head, which honestly, I've never tried.   I had some questions about building a web page, so I called.  This was 8/9 months ago, I think her name started with an S, it bugs the **bleep** out of me, because she was really cool.  OMG, on my phone GoDaddy is saved work, I feel like their a part of my team. Matter of fact my favorite time to call them is between like 1:00am - 6:00am Chicago time.  I do not work for GoDaddy, these comments are solely from my knowledge of purchasing my domain names from them.  http://www.crowdattendance.com   and www.musiccurtain.com

Respectfully,

Michael J. De Grado

CrowdAttendance.com

Yes I agree for the live chat service is excellent here in Philippines and always use with some tech people of Go Daddy support...

Helper II

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there is a difference between Sales Chat Support and Technical Chat Support. Sales Chat Support is available 24/7, but Technical Chat Support (for already-purchased products) is not (yet) 24/7.

Mark D Worthen PsyD
Clinical-Forensic Psychology
Helper II

I believe you're right, Mark D Worthen PsyD.   Also, I've noticed here in New York State (where I live), telephone tech support is better during the day hours.   At night, the tech support person I spoke with was incapable of understanding my problem.   At the time, I don't think their was a forum available.   I recently upgraded my server to a higher tier and when it becomes available again, I'm going to try discussing the original problem here.   Perhaps when it's in writing, people will have a better chance of understanding the exact problem.

I didn't know Sales Chat Support was available 24/7 but until just recently, every single time I tried Tech Chat support, it was unavailable.   Today was the first time I got it.   It went away for a few then came back.

why godaddy shows chat offline. I need to know I have purchased a domain from as name ajkerkagojonline.com for two years, But I dont like this domain nowadays, But one thing I have purchased this for two years, can I reduce 1 year?  I want to add this one year for learnwebwell.com which is purchased for 1 year .