cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unable to Process Payment Transaction

Hello,

I tried to buy a Domain on 05-06-2018 with my Debit Card which is Master Card and is issued by HBL Bank in Pakistan. The payment was successful and now when I wanted to buy hosting on 25-06-2018 on that same Debit Card it gives me a Transaction Error i'm so frustrated. So I emailed support system of bank and went to my Bank branch and tell them this matter and they said that your Debit Card working fine and the transaction was declined by merchant ( GO DADDY ). Here is the replied message from my Bank (Thank you for emailing us your concern. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you and would like to inform you that, transaction was declined by merchant. Therefore, we request you to please use another merchant.). Why is that it worked fine the other day so what happen now, I haven't change a thing in the settings of payments in my account on go daddy.

Please give me a solution fast and a legit one.Untitled.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Solution

Re: Unable to Process Payment Transaction

Hi @ronniemclin, thanks for posting.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to account or billing details.

If you are having trouble completing your order, I can only suggest that you try a different payment method or call Support for assistance with completing your order.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

@ronniemclin wrote:

Hello,

I tried to buy a Domain on 05-06-2018 with my Debit Card which is Master Card and is issued by HBL Bank in Pakistan. The payment was successful and now when I wanted to buy hosting on 25-06-2018 on that same Debit Card it gives me a Transaction Error i'm so frustrated. So I emailed support system of bank and went to my Bank branch and tell them this matter and they said that your Debit Card working fine and the transaction was declined by merchant ( GO DADDY ). Here is the replied message from my Bank (Thank you for emailing us your concern. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you and would like to inform you that, transaction was declined by merchant. Therefore, we request you to please use another merchant.). Why is that it worked fine the other day so what happen now, I haven't change a thing in the settings of payments in my account on go daddy.

Please give me a solution fast and a legit one.Untitled.jpg

@ronniemclin I've experienced a similar issue within the past month. As long as it has nothing to do with your payment being declined try logging out of your account and logging back in, then go to your cart and try processing the payment. This has happened a few times for me and it worked after that.

---

hi

i am facing same this problem please tell me the solution how i can solve it?

thanks

Regards

abbas shahid