cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Renewal Coupon Codes

I just have a suggestion about your current customers especially those of us that have been long time loyal customer. I have have been with go daddy for several years and have always paid on time and NEVER have you had an issue of non-payment. You send out lots of coupon codes and that is great but it is NOT SO GREAT that you do not allow your long time customers to use any codes on renewals. You only reward those that are new customers. You should not just suck people in then not reward them for staying with you and being a loyal customer. They should treat their customers better if they continue to use their company year after year. I do my customers! You should not have to have lots of domain names or join the discount club either to save money. I have thought about moving my domains also due to the cost increase! Thanks Jamie
1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Renewal Coupon Codes

@Southlandgt wrote:
I just have a suggestion about your current customers especially those of us that have been long time loyal customer. I have have been with go daddy for several years and have always paid on time and NEVER have you had an issue of non-payment. You send out lots of coupon codes and that is great but it is NOT SO GREAT that you do not allow your long time customers to use any codes on renewals. You only reward those that are new customers. You should not just suck people in then not reward them for staying with you and being a loyal customer. They should treat their customers better if they continue to use their company year after year. I do my customers! You should not have to have lots of domain names or join the discount club either to save money. I have thought about moving my domains also due to the cost increase! Thanks Jamie

@Southlandgt Hey Jamie, as a long time customer myself I do agree with you. How many domains do you own? If you own 20 or so .com domains you may want to look into getting the Domain Discount Club, it knocks .com renewals down to $8.47 after taxes/fees. You can check it out here: https://www.godaddy.com/domains/discount-domains.aspx If you use Chrome you can check out the link in my signature to save on it as well.

---