cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with GoDaddy Pro program

i have spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, i get 5 reward points total. I just look at one domain, one website builder and privacy, 30 bucks, 159 points.

anyone would like to explain?

9 REPLIES 9

it just simply will not work. 

Are you talking about the URL godaddy.pro or are you referring to the program itself @christopheryork?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Yup the entirely program does not work. but chances are it works for all of yous and as usually i am the only one. cant add clients and it scammed me out of hundred of reward points. spent hundreds or actually wasted hundreds of dollars on godaddy products and i have 5 reward points total. those two things right there seem to me it don't work. but godaddy does not care, they just want more and more money and tease and lie about rewarding people.why is the gopro page hidden? literally, i asked people find on this page the godaddypro link or section, one took near 6 minutes to fins it and another gave up. the godaddy pro should be up in front, but nope, lets allow people to spend hundreds of dollars, then tell about go daddy pro then say nope you dont get no rewards. do not tell me this farce works, it dont, it is ascam. godaddy is a money hungry scam that does nothing for no one or anyone and you should not or anyone should not be promoted this farce. good day do not reply, i do not care at all.

I know several people that love the GoDaddy Pro program and have suggested the program many times (sometimes in this Community). I acknowledge that not all experiences ate the same but may I suggest contacting the Pro team? Input is always wanted and sometime a critique can help more than praise. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

ontop of all i said now we have mods censoring and stripping people of the right to speech

@christopheryork,

Last week, I sent you a private message and offered to look into this for you but you didn't respond. If you want additional help, then respond to my message and we can look into this deeper. It doesn't serve anyone here in the Community forums to continue to complain about something without providing constructive. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

How can you at all possibly help me? I already called them, they said yes we are a billion dollar farce and we refuse to give you 200 reward points. Your going to give me the points I earned and deserved? No you are not. So until either A i get removed from here or B i get my points, I will continuously come on to here and complain solely because you and everyone else are promoting this farce, or let me guess, another incident where I am truly the only one experiencing this? because godaddy takes such good care of you and everyone else except for me. So if everyone gets treated good minus one person, then what do you have on your hands? It begins with a letter D and rhymes with procrastinate.

Community Manager

Hi @christopheryork,

Sorry to hear that you're not happy with the Pro program. I sent you a PM and will be in touch. Just so you know, many of our Pros utilize our program and see many benefits of participating. It's a program that you can volunteer to sign up for and not mandatory. Hopefully we can change your mind and get you on the plus side of participation in the program. Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

As far as i can tell godaddy pro does absolute nothing for no one and most certainly does nothing for me. It is a scam. It is hidden. Why is it hidden? Don't want to let people know about the offers you dangle in front of people just to not give it to them? That what it did for me. One more time, spent hundreds of dollars and I get 5 points. How is that doing anything for me? And what does it do for you? Seriously, why you a godaddy pro lover? I am spending an overpriced amount a month on my website, everything asks for money, i do not think you can achieve one task on this website without having to pay for something, the first 3 months I had a huge issue with my password that no could help with, in a 2 week span i resetted my pass 72 times, the pass was not working and no one at godaddy cared at all. I can't add myself or my partner as a client, being charged out of the arse, being scammed on reward points.

With all that, godaddy pro, all people who represent them and promote them can go to hell.