Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Godaddy coupon codes and cashback

As many of the Godaddy Pros know, you earn rewards for your purchases and the purchases that you push through for clients. Another form of cashback that I use is the Honey app/extension for Chrome. First, the extension automatically searches for promo codes at checkout, keep in mind, Godaddy promo codes are typically only good for new products such as domain privacy, backorder credits, hosting, etc and not renewals. It does, however, payout for new domain registrations. 

Before checking out you need to ensure that "cashback" is activated and make the purchase. You can do this for your purchases and it will also work for when you're logged in as your client and make a purchase. Not only that but thousands of stores are listed in the extension so you can use it for your other purchases. 

You can add the extension to Chrome here, this is a referral link (they payout 500 HG) but its not meant as an advertisement. I've made around $550 in cashback (not in referrals) since I've been using it. Let me know if you find it useful.

----

2 REPLIES 2
New

Re: Godaddy coupon codes and cashback

I have received a promo code for my domain renewals as always no surprising it does not work. I have been GoDaddy customer forever but I am really getting tired of this shame emails promo codes you are sending and can't use it  so why you are sending a promo code that does not work????? Plus it still have time as expires tomorrow so why not able to use it today????? 

Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Godaddy coupon codes and cashback

@TK93 wrote:

I have received a promo code for my domain renewals as always no surprising it does not work. I have been GoDaddy customer forever but I am really getting tired of this shame emails promo codes you are sending and can't use it  so why you are sending a promo code that does not work????? Plus it still have time as expires tomorrow so why not able to use it today????? 

@TK93 All promo codes are only valid for new registrations and new products.

---